My daughter is doing much better. It's amazing how a busy weekend cured her. Friday night at Anastasia's, Saturday night bbq/campfire with my friends and my gf, and my daughter invited a male friend who she keeps referring to as her bf. I hate to tell her, but she's traveling on a one-way street. The guy isn't getting the gf/bf thing. I could tell by his behavior. Sunday was golf with the kids and then planting my vegetable garden and some flowers, which I mostly did by myself. The kids did get me some landscaping filler for the extra new pots my gf bought for me. We took a break from planting and visited Anastasia's Mom. She's doing a lot better. They have her on some excellent meds that seem to have removed her cranky attitude and she has stayed dry since she got out of the hospital. Not a drop of alcohol. Then my gf came over and made the dinner I planned. Steaks on the grill. Tastes some much better when you're dead tired and someone else makes dinner.
My former fwb is...so far...friends with me. We stopped by her place after golf on Sunday and she made the kids lunch and we watched cable for awhile. She's had a co-worker hitting on her from day one. A straight girl. And Friday night she "hit it". Then she didn't hear from her all weekend. Nothing. I reminded her that the chick is a straight girl and she has nothing to worry about as far as the bedroom, the chick must just be a bitch. She's got to work with her in close proximity every day. Big mistake! But it was her call.
My bff...not so much. It seems her gf is uber jealous and purposely planned their day on Saturday so they couldn't make my party. I know this because I called my bff, even though her main mode of communication is texting. She said that her gf blew her off all week about my party, and anytime my bff asks her if I can come by, have lunch, go out as couples, etc., in the past month, she gets the silent treatment. It's bullshit. I have no interest in my bff other than as a friend. All because she failed to disclose we had lunch 3 weeks ago and her sister mentioned I went out to lunch with them when they went out to dinner later. I hate this!
Shane's Lounge ©2011
No comments:
Post a Comment