Saturday, March 26, 2011

Feast or famine...

Ok, so last night I was supposed to have plans with my fwb. And she cancels (see my cancellations post...argh!) and says we can just do Saturday instead. I panic, cuz I've got a first date with a new chick. (Since we are fwb's, we are allowed to date others, in fact I get repeatedly reminded of that. So that is the rule, can date others, but if things get intimate, the fwb relationship ends. However, whenever my fwb finds out that I have a date with someone else, she flies off the handle. This is bad because I have to stay on her good side because I need her to watch my daughter 4 days this week while she is on Spring Break.)

So I'm out to lunch with my bff when I get the text from my fwb telling me about the switch to Saturday. My bff is laughing her ass off because now I have 2 dates for the same day! I tell her to stop laughing and ask her what to do. She says to just text back ok, cuz you know how she always cancels. Oh yeah, right! So I do that.

This morning I'm in a panic cuz I still have 2 dates. Around 10am my fwb texts to cancel. Phew! But then a half hour later my new chick texts to cancel cuz she has a sick kid. So now...I have no plans tonight and the kids are going to be at my ex partner's for the night.

Ok...stop laughing! Oh what a tangled web we weave...right? And now look...famine. Ugh!

Shane's Lounge ©2011

1 comment: